Full time/Part time GPs Required
Exciting opportunity to join 2 well established PMS practices with a combined population of approximately 15,400 patients. The practices are located less than ½ a mile from each other in the pleasant village of Worle on the outskirts of Weston-super-Mare. The practices are situated just over 1 mile from junction 21 on the M5 making this an easily commutable distance from Bristol (30 minutes from Clifton Suspension Bridge on M5, 30 minutes from Ashton Gate Stadium on the A370). We serve a population with a good mix of age groups who come from a variety of economic backgrounds.
There is a clinical workforce including 1 GP partner, 6 salaried doctors, 3 nurse practitioners, 5 practice nurses and 3 health care assistants, who are supported by committed reception and administrative teams. We are a training practice and there is a regular flow of GP trainees and medical students.
We are a friendly and forward-thinking team, hoping to attract dynamic and innovative GPs. We would welcome creativity, allowing us to meet the increasing demands on general practice. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide excellent patient care whilst maintaining an attractive work-life balance.
- Flexible sessions (4-8 sessions) and days negotiable
- Practice opening times Monday to Friday 7.30am to 18.30pm with flexible evening and weekend sessions
- EMIS Web
- Good premises with parking
- Outside work interests encouraged
- Favourable contract in line with BMA model contract for GMS Practices
- Medical indemnity paid by practice
- Locally organised GP teaching for ½ day each month (protected learning time), regular practice meetings and doctors meetings
- Seaside and countryside close by
- Great schools and amenities
- Support for opportunities to develop special interests including becoming a GP trainer
- Informal enquiries and visits welcomed.
- Possibility of partnership Please contact the surgery for further info.
- If you would prefer to experience working with the practice as a locum in the first instance please let us know.
We are a GP Practice in Worle and currently work over 2 sites. We have a vacancy for a new receptionist/administrator to join our team for approximately 20/25 hours per week. Experience is not essential as training can be given. You will need to be someone who enjoys working with the general public and be of a caring and friendly disposition. Hours will be flexible between 7:30 and 20:00 Monday to Saturday. Please click on the link below for an application form or pick one up at the surgery. Closing date 9th November 2018.
Receptionist/Administrator Application Form